Nowadays, we’re lucky to have so many non-invasive and no-downtime solutions for improving our bodies, but it can get super confusing! How do you know which treatment truly works and is right for you? How can you trust that the money you spend will be worth it?
This is where AVIE! Medspa and Laser Center can help! We offer both FDA-cleared EMSCULPT NEO® and FDA-cleared CoolSculpting®, so we know these treatments inside and out. Our experience and expertise are truly second to none in terms of providing the highest level of body contouring treatments in the industry. In fact, did you know that AVIE! is an academic training center for BTL Aesthetics, the maker of EMSCULPT® Classic, EMSCULPT NEO and EMTONE®? What’s more, AVIE! has also been a CoolSculpting-certified center since 2013, with 5,000+ treatments under our belt and counting.
With our body contouring expertise and credentials established, here are the answers to some of your most pressing questions about non-surgical body contouring:
Why do you have so many body contouring treatments at AVIE!? Isn’t one technology enough?
In order to deliver you the best possible results, we deliberately expanded our body contouring menu to provide our clients with the widest range of improvements. Though CoolSculpting and EMSCULPT NEO are both body contouring treatments, they are apples and oranges in terms of how they work and what they do.
- CoolSculpting freezes away up to 20% of targeted fat cells with special cooling applicators. This clinically proven technology focuses on reducing subcutaneous “pinch-an-inch” fat. This is an important point to note because it means you no longer have to be stuck with your “trouble spots” of flab! CoolSculpting is the extra help you’ve always needed to reduce fat under the chin, under the arms, on the back, in the abdomen/belly, on the buttocks, above the knees or on the inner and outer thighs.
- EMSCULPT NEO tones and strengthens targeted muscle groups on the abdomen, buttocks, inner/outer thighs and anterior/posterior thighs, helping you build up to 25% more muscle using high intense focused electromagnetic (HIFEM™) technology. But that’s just the beginning with EMSCULPT NEO. This state-of-the-art body contouring solution also reduces “pinch-an-inch” fat by 30% AND visceral fat, located under the muscle, deeper within your body, by 17%. Before EMSCULPT NEO, visceral fat was only treatable with diet and exercise. What’s more, EMSCULPT NEO can help to repair rectus diastasis, a condition in which the abdominal muscles separate, which is common after pregnancy/childbirth.
So, back to the original question of why AVIE! offers both CoolSculpting and EMSCULPT NEO, here are a few more reasons:
- You may benefit from both technologies during your body contouring regimen.
For example, if you desire fat reduction under your chin, you’ll need CoolSculpting. If you also wish to reduce fat on your belly and tone up muscles in your abdominal area, you’ll need EMSCULPT NEO as well.
- Your body type may work better with one treatment.
Our goal at AVIE! is to help as many people as possible reach their personal best, so we offer different types of fat reduction to meet the most diverse range of needs. For example, if your biggest issue is pinchable fat around your midsection, CoolSculpting may be just what you need. However, if you have both pinchable fat and visceral fat in your abdomen, you may benefit from EMSCULPT NEO, which helps reduce both types of fat. Also worth noting is your BMI. CoolSculpting is ideal for people who are close to their ideal weight whereas EMSCULPT NEO is suitable for patients with BMIs up to 35.
Can EMSCULPT NEO or CoolSculpting tighten skin?
EMSCULPT NEO is a three-in-one body contouring treatment, offering fat reduction, muscle toning and skin tightening simultaneously. CoolSculpting, however, does not tighten the skin or improve crepiness. To achieve your best skin tightening results with EMSCULPT NEO and CoolSculpting®, we strongly encourage the use of Alastin® TransFORM Body Treatment with TriHex™ Technology to be used twice a day to remove fat cells faster and improve and prevent skin laxity.
Which produces faster results: EMSCULPT NEO or CoolSculpting?
EMSCULPT NEO can provide results after a series of four 30-minute treatments spaced seven days apart. This means that EMSCULPT NEO can start to reveal potentially optimal results about four to eight weeks following your treatment regimen. CoolSculpting typically produces optimal results within 8-16 weeks after treatment. (Note: Results can be seen faster with the daily use of Alastin® TransFORM Body Treatment with TriHex™ Technology, as proven clinically to remove dead fat cells quicker.)
Do I need CoolSculpting or EMSCULPT NEO?
This is the million-dollar question, and luckily, the body contouring gurus at AVIE! Laser Center and Medspa are here to help you design the most effective body contouring regimen for you. Your first step is calling us for a consultation. The rest is a piece of cake!
Best of all, it’s a great time to schedule your body contouring treatments while we’re offering our Love Your Body Packages!
- SAVE $1,000 when you purchase 4 or more CoolSculpting® treatments
- SAVE $500 EMSCULPT NEO series of 4 on the following areas: Abs, Buttocks, Anterior or Posterior Thighs.